- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Temeraire LLC collects the following data.
- When you join our mailing list: Your name.
- When you join our mailing list: Your email.
- When you join our mailing list: Your assertion that you are over 13 years old.
- When you accept cookies: Basic anonymised analytics data, such as what browsers our users are accessing the site with.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Temeraire LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Join our mailing list.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Temeraire LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- When you join our social media channels. We do not currently actively track or correlate our mailing list members and social media followers. If we start to do this, we will notify you on this page.
How will we use your data?
Temeraire LLC collects your data so that we can:
- Send you fun emails from the school.
- Make sure our website is working well by tracking things like 404s, dead links, and older browsers that need development work to support.
How do we store your data?
Temeraire LLC stores your data at our mailing list provider, TinyLetter.
Temeraire LLC will keep your name and email for as long as you are signed up to our mailing list. If you unsubscribe from our mailing list, we will delete your personal data. There is a link at the bottom of every email we send you that will help you do this.
Temeraire LLC would
like to send you information about products and services of ours that we
think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
can at any time unsubscribe to stop Temeraire LLC from contacting you for
What are your data protection rights?
Temeraire LLC is a company based in the United States of America. It is subject to COPA. We ask you not to sign up to our mailing list if you are under 13 years old. Always ask your parent or guardian before giving away your personal data online. If you are a parent or guardian of a child who has done this, please email us and we will remove their data.
We support these data privacy principles:
Access – You may request Temeraire LLC for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service. This data would be your own name and your email.
Rectification – You may request that Temeraire LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Temeraire LLC to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
Erasure – You may request that Temeraire LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
Restrict processing – You may request that Temeraire LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Object to processing – You may object to Temeraire LLC’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
Data portability – You may request that Temeraire LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to
respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights,
please contact us at our email:
See our cookies page for more.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
2764 Pleasant Road Suite A PMB 939
Fort Mill SC 29708
How to contact the appropriate authority
you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Temeraire LLC has not
addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Federal Trade Commission.
Federal Trade Commission
600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20580
Telephone: (202) 326-2222
Complaints about business practices may be submitted to https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov